Thursday, November 19, 2009

CSI Stole My Idea (Sort of Anyway)

A few months ago I came up with an idea for NCIS, my favorite show. The idea was that a terrorist would plant a bomb at a party of dignitaries and plant fake DNA on the bomb. Yes, scientists recently discovered that you can fake DNA. Anyway, the fake DNA would be from Kate who was killed about five years ago giving the show an awesome Kate twist. She is awesome for those of you who do not know. At the end Gibbs would be finishing his boat and painting "Kaitlyn" as its name for a profound ending.

Anyway, I am feeling crapulent about my awesome idea because CSI, a stupid junk science show is using my idea. No, they did not steal it from me, they just had the same idea.

So, to the writer who used my idea I hope you enjoy your buckets of money that should rightfully belong to me since I thought of the idea first.